Pages

Friday 1 May 2020

New Sparkles Christmas Challenge - Use Ribbon, Lace or Twine


There's a new challenge today on the Sparkles Christmas Challenge Blog and this month we want you to use ribbon, lace or twine on your cards.

Have a look here on the challenge blog for all the details and lots of inspiration from the Design Team.

I've used a topper and paper from an old issue of Making Cards magazine.

I die cut the topper together with a red mat and added some ribbon from my stash.  I finished the card with a snowflake embellishment from Dovecraft, some red gems and an outline sticker sentiment along the ribbon.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card. I chose Rudolph and Santa for my entry too. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...