Pages

Friday 1 May 2020

New 12 Months of Christmas Challenge Link Up - Anything Goes/Deck the Paws


It's time for a new challenge on the 12 Months of Christmas link up and this month it's anything Christmas goes with the optional theme of deck the paws - featuring a dog or cat as the main feature of your creation.

Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and lots of inspiration from the rest of the Design Team.

Our sponsor for this month's challenge is:


To make my card I used:

- Xmas Dog Corner from Ike's Art available here
- Promarkers to colour the image
- sentiment from Stampin' Up
- patterned digi paper from Decosse's Dynamite Doodles
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

Lisa has designed a digi paper pack for this challenge:


Everyone who links up a minimum of 2 cards during our May challenge will receive one of the digital papers from this set and if you'd like to have a say in which paper this will be, head over to the challenge blog here.

1 comment:

  1. Such a fabulous card and he looks gorgeous all coloured up. Great background paper. I love that new set from Lisa :-)
    Thank you for using my image and it is a pleasure to Sponsor you all.
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...