Pages

Thursday 21 May 2020

New Cardz 4 Galz Challenge - CASE Your Wardrobe


There's a new challenge today on the Cardz 4 Galz Challenge Blog and this time we're asking you to CASE your wardrobe.

CASE stands for copy and share everything so we're asking you to choose and item of clothing and use it as the inspiration for your creation.

You can find more details and inspiration here on the challenge blog.

I have a favourite top which has black and white small flowers on it with silver highlights so I've used that as my inspiration.

To make my card I used:

- Happiness stamp from Inkylicious
- patterned paper from Dovecraft
- scalloped die from Stampin' Up
- other paper and card from Craft Creations


2 comments:

  1. I really like how you've focussed on the sentiment with such pretty papers too. Deborah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Black, white and silver. Very classy Helen. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...