Pages

Saturday 2 May 2020

GDT Cards for Kawaii New Release from Stampers Delights


Today is my first post as a GDT member for the Kawaii New Release Team at Stampers Delights!

A big thank you for inviting me to join you for the next three months - I'm looking forward to sharing my cards with everyone.

This month there are two new Kawaii releases and the first one (above) is called 'Make a Splash':


You can find the set here in the shop.

To make my card I wanted to try and create a water background so I tore strips of blue paper which has a white core and then stuck them together to make a square sheet.  I added some pearls above and below the image panel.

I used the two main characters plus the little crab and one of the sentiments.  The images were coloured with Promarkers and I added some black gems to the corners of the panel.

And here is my second card:


For this card I've used the second new release set called 'You Are Mermazing':


You can find this set here in the shop.

I made a three panel card with this set using the two main images for the outside panels.  For the middle panel I enlarged the star and then put the octopus and sentiment inside the shape. 

The images were coloured with Promarkers and then die cut with circle dies.  I added some clear gems to each panel and then added paper from Dovecraft to each panel.

Here is a closer look at the left hand side of the card:


and here is the right hand side:


And here are this month's new releases in full:


and don't forget about the Progressive Challenge here:


To see more inspiration from the rest of the team using these new releases head over to the inspiration blog here.

If you'd like to see more of Stampers Delights then here are some places you can visit:

Stampers Delights Shop - here
Monthly Challenge Blog - here
Facebook Page (including our Progressive Challenge) - here

I'd like to enter my cards in the following challenges:

Creative Fingers Challenge Blog - anything goes
Your Scrapbook Place Challenge - anything goes
A Perfect Time to Craft Challenge - anything goes
I Love Promarkers - anything goes/three of a kind (three panels on my second card)
Pinspirational Challenge

6 comments:

  1. So cute a lovely designed card love an£ hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute card! I love the soft colours you have used in combination with the blue cardbase! Thank you for sharing your project with us at PINspirational Challenges! Stay safe and happy crafting, Maike ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card. Thank you for joining us at I Love Promarkers Blog Challenge
    Best Wishes Lisa xx
    craftycard-designs.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. A cute card!!! Thank-you so much for participating in our PINSPIRATIONAL challenge. Hope to see your beautiful creations in our next challenge!! 😊 Have a happy crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so sweet Helen. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the different fold on this adorable mermaid card. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...