Pages

Monday 4 May 2020

New Happy Little Stampers Challenge - Anything Goes/Ornaments


There's a new challenge today on the Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge and this month it's:


All the details are here on the challenge blog.

To make my card I used three offcuts of Christmas patterned paper from Stampin' Up and stuck them together to make a 12cm square sheet.

Then I used the two bauble punches from Stampin' Up to cut out the shapes and attached them to white card using black outline sticker lines for the tops.

The stamped sentiment is also from Stampin' Up.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Simon Wednesday Challenge - anything goes

4 comments:

  1. very beautiful, your use of the patterned paper on your card is wonderfully done.
    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way of using up scraps of paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was cleaning out my craft room today and threw away a store bought card that looked very much like this, Helen. I love the mix of patterned papers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Helen - this is a beautiful Christmas card! Love how you paper pieced the ornaments and the border. Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” April Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon!
    Carole x DT Craftilicious Creations

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...