Pages

Monday 4 May 2020

New Artsystampers Digital Challenge - Mum's the Word


We're back today on the Artsystamper Digital Challenge Blog with a new challenge and this time our theme is 'Mum's the word'.

Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and lots of inspiration from the Design Team.

To make my card I used the 'Hello Beautiful' digital stamp and paper set:


You can find the set here in the Etsy shop.

I used the pre-coloured image of the lady in peach with the matching backing paper and one of the sentiments.

I die cut the main image and used Distress Ink around the edges while it was still in the die to create a white layer.

I finished the card with some brown gems.

If you'd like to find out more about Artsystamper follow these links:
Artsystamper (YouTube)
Artsystamper (Facebook)
Artsystamper (Instagram)
Artsystamper Art (Facebook Group)

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Shopping Our Stash Challenge - Happy Mother's Day
CD Sunday Challenge - anything goes

6 comments:

  1. Your lady looks very calm and elegant and I like the way you have presented her. Thank you for joining in with us at CD Sunday Plus.
    Carol xx
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE all the brown tones ... beautiful design Helen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your lady image looks very elegant and serene, lovely way to show her image off
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really lovely design and I like the colours you have used. Very classic and classy. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very elegant Helen. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the vintage look¡
    Thanks for participating with us in CORROSIVE CHALLENGE BLOG
    HaideƩ
    Haideelum DT CCB

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...