Pages

Thursday 14 May 2020

New Perfectly Clean and Simple Challenge - Animals


It's time for a new challenge on the Perfectly Clean and Simple Challenge Blog and this month our theme is:


Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the Design Team.

To make my card I used a Stampin' Up stamp set called 'The Gang's All Meer'.

I stamped the main image and coloured with Promarkers and added one of the sentiments.  I then matted my stamped panel on to kraft paper and on to a card blank.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog - anything goes plus a sentiment
I Love Promarkers - anything goes

6 comments:

  1. Aren't they adorable. This is lovely. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card . Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers challenge. Good luck Ginny DT for I ♥promarkers
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a brilliant CAS card,

    Thanks for playing along at Aud Sentiments and I Love Promarkers,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute animals and card. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog
    Best Wishes Lisa xx
    craftycard-designs.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. These little guys are adorable xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the Happy meerkats!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...