Pages

Saturday 23 May 2020

New Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes/Use Some Silver


It's time for another challenge on Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Blog and this week it's anything Christmas goes with the option to use some silver.

Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and lots of inspiration from the Design Team.

The prize on offer for this week's winner is:


To make my card I used a die from Crafters Companion which was a free gift with a magazine a while back.

The silver card I used is from The Paperbox Limited - it's wonderful because even though it's glitter card it's completely non-shed.

I also used paper and card from Craft Creations.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

1 comment:

  1. Such an elegant card helen.
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl
    TTCRD DT
    Cat Crazy Craft Corner {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...