Pages

Wednesday 27 May 2020

The Male Room Challenge - Landscapes


Today I'm sharing my first DT card for The Male Room Challenge Blog!!

A big thank you to Jane and the rest of the team for asking me to join you all - I'm really looking forward to being part of the Design Team.

Back to today's new challenge:


Have a look at the challenge blog here for all the challenge details and to see the cards from the rest of the Design Team.

To make my card I used:

- Waterfront stamp set from Stampin' Up
- Stampin' Up inks in Soft Suede and Daffodil Delight
- Distress Inks in Mowed Lawn and Salty Ocean
- card stock from Stampin' Up and Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

13 comments:

  1. Helen, what a wonderful card :-)) You made a beautiful scene.
    Welcome to TMR. Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing debut card as part of The Male Room's DT. So delighted to have you join the team.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reminds me about my hiking adventures. So pretty! Hopefully we'll be able to travel again at some point ....Thanks for having me as you GDT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really lovely scene with great colours and colouring. Thank you for joining our 'For Boys or Men' challenge at Penny Black and More.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful scene Helen, so peaceful - I need to be there!!!! Many thanks for joining us at Penny Black and More Challenges this month for our theme of Boys and Men.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hellen, I love your beautiful scene! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card, this looks like a wonderful peaceful place to be.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have created a great scene for a masculine card, many thanks for sharing and joining in with our 'Boys and Men' theme at Penny Back and More challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so beautiful. Nice work. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a gorgeous and peaceful card Helen. Love this scene you have created for your first DT card. Nice to have you join our creative team.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful creation Helen, lovely scene! Thank you for sharing with us over at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    ~ Sherry DT/Admin xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...