Pages

Monday 18 May 2020

The Male Room Craft Challenge Facebook Group - Lockdown Event


Jane from The Male Room Challenge Blog has been running Lockdown Events in their Facebook Group and I've part in the most recent ones over the last two weekends.

Last weekend there was a Stash Dash - 30 seconds to think of a masculine project and 30 seconds to grab up to 10 items from your stash.

Then this last weekend, we posted the project we made with the stash collected and this is mine:


So I used:

- Happy Tails stamp set from Stampin' Up
- patterned paper from Craft Creations
- black Versafine ink pad
- black gems
- two circle dies
- other card and paper also from Stampin' Up

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Use Your Stuff Challenge - patterns (on the background paper and stamped on the strip at the left of the card)
Through the Purple Haze Challenge - anything goes/black and white

7 comments:

  1. Lovely.I love the message.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... so cute, so sweet, and so true! Thanks for playing along w/ us a UYS! - Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  3. neat card! I headed over the the Male Room FB group and joined, thanks!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet. Thanks for joining us at UYS this month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the idea of the stash dash. You've certainly got some lovely stuff in your stash. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable - love the paw prints on your background paper. Thanks for playing along at USE YOUR STUFF - Gail #staysafe #stayhealthy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this! This is so great as just black and white....Really well done. Thanks for joining us at UYS and hope to see you again.
    Tammy DT Co-ordinator

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...