Pages

Friday 22 May 2020

New from All Dressed Up Stamps - A Little Note and Love to Bake


Today I'm sharing my DT cards made with two of this month's new release images from All Dressed Up Stamps.

My first card (above) features 'A Little Note' which you can find here in the Etsy shop.

To make my card I also used:

- Promarkers to colour the image
- patterned paper from American Crafts
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

And this is my second card:


This one features 'Love to Bake' which you can find here.

To make this card I also used:

- Promarkers to colour the image
- stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- paper and card from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my cards in the following challenges:

4 comments:

  1. These are really pretty Helen. Great job showcasing the images. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and most delightful colours...xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both of these! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two pretty cards! I like the creative design on the first with the typewriter and pretty flowers! Thanks for playing at Time Out Challenges!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...