Pages

Tuesday 19 May 2020

New Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge - Sketch


There's a new challenge today on the Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge Blog and this time we've got a sketch that we'd like you to use when you make your cards:


Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the Design Team.

To make my card I used:

- So Santa stamp set from Stampin' Up
- Promarkers to colour the stamped image
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- snowflake embellishment from Dovecraft
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Christmas With the Cuties - red and green

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Christmas card love that stamp Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fun image and a great take on the sketch. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card.
    Thank you for participating by The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge.
    Hugs Bianca DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...