Pages

Friday 1 May 2020

New Christmas Crafts All Year Round Challenge - Use Pastel Colours


There's a new challenge today on the Christmas Crafts All Year Round Challenge and this month we'd like you to use pastel colours on your creations.

Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the Design Team.

To make my card I've used papers and a topper from Kaisercraft which were part of a magazine cover gift - I came across the pad when I was looking for something else and realised it was perfect for this challenge!

I layered the papers with black to make them pop and then added a Dovecraft snowflake embellishment and some clear gems to finish it.

1 comment:

  1. Such a lovely sentiment. It makes a beautiful focal point. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...