Pages

Friday 1 May 2020

New Mix It Up Challenge - Anything Goes/Masking


There's a new challenge today on the Mix It Up Challenge Blog and this month it's anything goes with the option to use masking.

Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and lots of inspiration from the Design Team.

I've used reverse masking on my card applying Distress Inks through an aperture cut with a circle die.

I then stamped using the grass and birds from Stampin' Up stamp sets and the words are a stamp from Crafty Roo Designs.

3 comments:

  1. Such an inspirational card. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Helen that sentiment is so beautiful stay safe Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cas masking Helen. Fabulous sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...