Pages

Wednesday 13 May 2020

New Penny's Challenge Blog - Anything Goes


There's a new challenge today on Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge Blog and, as always, our theme is anything goes.

Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and to see the inspiration from the rest of the Design Team.

We have two sponsors for this challenge:



and



To make my card I used:

- Smile digi stamp from Hetty Clare available here
- Promarkers to colour the image
- Patterned papers from The Works
- stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge - anything goes
Crafting Happiness Challenge - anything goes/nature
Creative Inspirations - fabulously feminine

3 comments:

  1. I love what you've done with this image Helen. Your card is soft and feminine, and oh so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty love the design and colours on this lovely design hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card Helen. You do show the stamp off well. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...