Pages

Monday 25 May 2020

New from KLM Digital Designs - Come Sail Away


I'm back today to share a DT card made with another of this month's new releases from KLM Digital Designs.

This beautiful image and sentiment are from the 'Come Sail Away' digi stamp set which you can find here on the website.

As well as the sentiment I've used the set also contains two other sentiments:

'come sail away with me'

and 

'let your dreams set sail'

To make my card I've also used:

- Promarkers to colour the image
- patterned paper from K&Co
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

QKR Stampede - anything goes

1 comment:

  1. Once again - I LOVE this imagery! It's simple yet so well-drawn! The basic coloration really accents the image and creates a very pretty scene! It has a vintage postcard feel to me - nice!
    Rachelle : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...