Pages

Monday 18 May 2020

Guest Designer Card for The Paper Girls Challenge - All About Boys


A few weeks back I won a challenge on The Paper Girls Challenge Blog and I was invited to be a Guest Designer for today's new challenge - of course I said yes!!

The theme for today's new challenge is 'boys' and you can find all the details and inspiration here.

To make my card I used the following from Stampin' Up

- Well Dressed stamp set
- patterned paper
- sentiment from Sending You Thoughts stamp set
- stitched dies
- Mossy Meadow card

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Creative Craft Cottage - make it masculine
Penny Black and More - men and boys

5 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this card, Helen! A perfect masculine touch! Thank you so much for joining us, we are so lucky to have you guest designing with us Paper Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card for a fella Helen. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really great male creation, love the papers and design. Thank you for joining our 'Boys and Men' challenge at Penny Black and More.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A perfect card for a man Helen, many thanks for joining us at Penny Black and More Challenges this month xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really great masculine creation Helen, many thanks for sharing and joining in with our 'Men and Boys' theme at Penny Black and More challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...