Pages

Saturday 23 May 2020

LeAnn's World 101 Progressive Challenge - Mike


Today I'm sharing my DT card for the LeAnn's World 101 Progressive Challenge.


You can find the Progressive Challenge in the Facebook Group here - the challenge is pinned to the top of the group or you can find it through the photos section.

This month the image for the challenge is 'Mike'.  If you entered the last Progressive Challenge then you can get this month's image free - just follow the instructions.  If this is your first time taking part, the image is available with 50% off here.

To make my card I also used:

- Promarkers to colour the image
- patterned paper from Dovecraft
- stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Allsorts Challenge Blog - gingham stripes and dots
As You Like It Challenge Blog - favourite embellishment (punched paper dots - I punch these myself so they coordinate perfectly with my project)
Watercooler Wednesday Challenge - anything goes with a masculine twist
Passion for Promarkers - spots and/or stripes

6 comments:

  1. I love your dotty background Helen. Fun image and beautifully coloured. How clever to use your own punched dots! Thanks for sharing this with us at Passion for Promarkers!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab CAS card, Helen! Great colouring of that fun LeAnn image and I love the blue spot with the red mats - makes everything pop.
    Thanks for playing along with our Anniversary challenge at Passion for Promarkers this week! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card with lots of dots.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw I love this CAS design! Fab image and I love the dotty theme too. Thanks so much for sharing at Passion for Promarkers this week. Hugs, Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! Thanks for sharing with us at Watercooler Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...