Pages

Sunday 24 May 2020

Weekly Inspiration Post for The Little Paper Tree


Today I'm sharing another card designed for The Little Paper Tree online craft shop.


I'm sharing another card made from the new Catherine Pooler Designs Grace in Blooms stamp set:


You can find the stamp set here in the shop and there are matching dies available too.

Last week I used the main flower to make my card here and today I've used one of the smaller stamps (bottom left corner on the picture above).

I simply repeat stamped in black ink and then added one of the sentiments and layered everything with black and white card.  I finished the card by adding black gems to the centres of the flowers.

If you like the stamp set or anything else in the shop, use my code helenpapertree to get 10% off your order.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

As You Like It Challenge - favourite embellishment (gems - the black gems I've used here make the flowers pop)
Word Art Wednesday - anything goes
Stamping Sensations - say it with flowers
The Flower Challenge - monochrome

7 comments:

  1. A very simple but beautiful card Helen. I love the sentiment. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply elegant. Love the monochrome look. Thank you for sharing with us for our floral challenge at Stamping Sensations.

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO very elegant Helen, many thanks for sharing and joining in with our May 'Say it with Flowers' theme at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card Helen, I love the gorgeous flowers and the B&W theme too. Thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' ;) Viv DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love the black and white background on your card, this is always a very elegant and beautiful combination.
    Thank you for playing at THE FLOWER CHALLENGE.
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. I.love the simplicity of this. It is just gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing your great make with us at AYLI for our embellishments challenge! Hope to see you again soon. Hugs Squirrel x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...