Pages

Monday 18 May 2020

Bugaboo Stamps - Anything But a Card Monday


Today I'm sharing a book mark I made for Anything But a Card Monday on the Bugaboo Stamps Catch the Bug Blog.


Have a look at the Blog here to see more projects from the rest of the Design Team.

To make my bookmark I used:

- Tulip Jar digi stamp from Bugaboo Stamps available here
- Promarkers to colour the image
- stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- red pearl card
- other paper and card from Craft Creations
- ribbon from my stash

I'd like to enter my bookmark in the following challenges:

Let's Craft and Create - anything goes/use ribbon, lace or twine
Dragonfly Dreams - ribbon, lace and/or pearls
Pearly Sparkles Challenge - add a ribbon and/or a bow

1 comment:

  1. Love your bookmark and your beautiful coloring. Thank you for sharing your beautiful card with us at Let's Craft and Create and look forward seeing your next card or project with us soon. Nancy Hill, Let's Craft and Create Design Team

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...