Pages

Wednesday 25 January 2023

Star Stampz Challenge Reminder - Animals

 


Today I'm sharing a card made for the challenge reminder post on the Star Stampz Challenge.

Our theme is animals and you can find all the details in the post from the start of the challenge here.  The challenge reminder post is here.

To make my card I used:

- The Zoo digi stamp available here
- Promarkers
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- washi tape from Stampin' Up
- stitched scalloped die from Stampin' Up
- paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Passion for Markers - for a child
The Creative Crafters - anything goes

3 comments:

  1. Another beautiful card. Thank you for sharing at PFM
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another cute card Helen. Loving the fun image and your colouring is perfect. Thank for joining us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld.
    ~ Judy CT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...