Pages

Monday 16 January 2023

Mid-Challenge Reminder for Jan's Digi Stamp Challenge - Anything Goes

 


It's time for the mid-challenge reminder of our current 'anything goes' challenge on Jan's Digi Stamp Challenge Blog.

For all the details about the challenge, head over to the challenge blog here.

Don't forget there are two great new releases this month:


'Lovin' Lily of the Valley' available here

and


'Sweethearts' available here

To make my card I used:

- Sweethearts digi stamp set available here
- Promarkers
- stitched die from Stampin' Up
- paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Gem of a Challenge - anything goes

4 comments:

  1. This is such an adorable image and your card definitely has that nostaglic '50's vibe, especially with the polka dot heart paper..great choice!
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen... what a wonderful stamp. Your coloring is fabulous. I love the retro feel of your valentine! Thank you so much for joining and sharing at TIME OUT this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card!!! Thanks so much for participating in my IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable Helen! Thank you for showcasing "Sweethearts" on your special Valentine and sharing it with others.
    Hugs,
    Jan xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...