Pages

Sunday 29 January 2023

GDT Card for Conie Fong - Bella Benji Fairy Bundle

 


I'm back today with another Guest Designer card for Conie Fong using the super cute Bella Benji Fairy Bundle.

There are two images in the Bundle and I posted a card yesterday here using the other image.

You can find the Bundle here in the Etsy shop.

To make my card I also used:

- Promarkers
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- circle die from Memory Box
- scalloped circle die from Spellbinders
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Dream Valley Challenges - hip to be square
Sweet Stampin' Challenge - cards for kids

2 comments:

  1. A beautifully designed card, pretty colours and such a sweet image, perfect for a child! Thank you for joining in at Sweet Stampin' Challenges.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card! Thank you for sharing at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge. Hope to see you again!

    Merja DT
    https://kortitjakokkailut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...