Pages

Monday 9 January 2023

New Cutie Pie Challenge - January Blues

 


We're back today with a new challenge on the Cutie Pie Challenge Blog and this time our theme is 'January Blues'.

This year we aren't going to have sponsors so the Design Team will be using their own stash to make their cards.

For more details about this month's challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my card I used one of the images from the 'Bundled Up' set from Kate Hadfield Designs:


You can get the pre-coloured version here, the outline stamps version (which I used) here and a bundle with both versions here.

I also used:

- Promarkers
- stitched scalloped die from Stampin' Up
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

CD Sunday Challenge - anything goes
Mirtillamente Challenge - all about snow

4 comments:

  1. This card fits your January Blues theme perfectly. Another lovely image from Kate.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great set and you've showcased this cutie perfectly! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace On Earth challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support!

    Darlene
    PEACE ON EARTH
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colours in your card and the image is so cute. Your card fits the theme perfectly.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Jo
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful project!
    Thank you for participating in the Mirtillamente January Challenge.
    I hope to see you soon!
    Roberta DT Mirtillamente

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...