Pages

Tuesday 24 January 2023

New Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge - Pets

 


Today it was my turn to choose the theme for our new challenge on the Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge blog and I decided on 'pets'.

For all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my card I used one of the outline stamps from the 'Doggie Days' set from Kate Hadfield Designs:


You can buy the outline version (which I used) here, the pre-coloured version here and a bundle containing both options here.

I also used:

- Promarkers
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- stitched die from Stampin' Up
- stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

CD Sunday Plus - anything goes
Gem of a Challenge - anything goes
Crafty Catz Challenge - anything goes

5 comments:

  1. Someone is ready to go for a walk!! What an adorable creation...fantastic coloring of this little guy!! Your card is sure to inspire those who decide to play along with our new masculine PET challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!! #C4G314

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love a 'doggy' card and this one is so cute! He looks so happy to be going for his walk- high spot of any dog's day- well except for mealtimes! Thanks for sharing your fabulous card at Crafty Catz this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Helen. Nice to see Kate's drawings being used.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card, I love the expression on the dogs face while he waits impatiently to be taken for a walk! Lovely colouring.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Jo
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet card! I love Kate Hadfield's stuff.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...