Pages

Wednesday 25 January 2023

Christmas Craft Creations Challenge Reminder - Snippets

 


It's time for the reminder post of our current challenge on the Christmas Craft Creations Challenge.  

This month's theme is:


For more details head over to the post from the start of the month here.  Today's reminder post is here.

This month's theme was ideal for me as I can't help but keep all my scraps of patterned paper however small they are!

I used scraps of three different Stampin' Up papers to make the background to my card.  Then I used a sentiment from the Stampin' Up 'Framed and Festive' stamp set stamped in Real Red ink.

I used Mossy Meadow cardstock behind the patterned paper and then other card from Craft Creations.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

January Rudolph Days Challenge - anything Christmas goes
The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge - anything Christmas goes
Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge - anything Christmas goes

4 comments:

  1. Simple and perfect! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace On Earth challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support!

    Darlene
    PEACE ON EARTH
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen,
    Happy Rudolf Days.
    What a brilliant card and fab use of snippets of paper for you lovely background.
    A super stamped sentiment also.
    Thank you for joining the Rudolf Challenge.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great use of snippets ! Love the finished card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A Beautiful card Helen and a great way to use up the snippets too. Thank for in joining fun at Rudolph Days this month.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...