Pages

Monday 16 January 2023

New Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge - Anything Goes

 


Today I'm sharing my first DT card for the Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge!


A big thank you to Pammie for asking me to join the team - I'm looking forward to being part of the challenge team!!

Challenges are always anything goes unless there's a fifth Monday in a month and then there is a challenge theme.

So today's challenge is 'anything goes' and our sponsor is the wonderful:


You can find more details about today's challenge here.

To make my card I used:

- The Slow Lane digi stamp set from Beccy's Place available here
- Promarkers
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- stitched die from Stampin' Up
- label die from X-Cut
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafty Catz Challenge - anything goes/add an animal/critter
Beccy's Monthly Challenge - anything goes
Crafty Calendar Challenge - add a sentiment

2 comments:

  1. Fab card and congrats on the Dt, thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your appointment to the design team Helen, I'm sure you'll have a blast working with Pammie and the other designers.
    Love the card you created for your first challenge, wonderful mix of patterned paper and cardstock. I also like the addition of the little rhinestones for some sparkle and shine!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...