Pages

Tuesday 17 January 2023

GDT Card for Conie Fong - Just Like Daddy

 


I'm back today with another Guest Designer card for Conie Fong:


This time I've used a cute digi stamp called 'Just Like Daddy' - you can find him here in the Etsy shop.

I also used:

- Promarkers
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- stitched die from Stampin' Up
other paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Make My Monday Challenge -  your favourite theme of 2022 (177 - colouring, any medium)
Crafty Calendar Challenge - add a sentiment

3 comments:

  1. Beautifully coloured image,thank you for joining us at MMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, the cute image is beautifully coloured. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month. Good luck!
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card! Thanks so much for participating in our CRAFTING HAPPINESS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...