Pages

Sunday 22 January 2023

Outlawz Progressive January Freebie Challenge

 


This month I'm joining the Outlawz Progressive Freebie Challenge for this first time.

You can find out all about the challenge and how it works here.

This month's image is called 'Flowers' and was drawn by Sandra part of the Outlawz team.

To make my card I also used:

- Promarkers
- stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- stitched scalloped die from Stampin' Up
- paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Gem of a Challenge - anything goes

2 comments:

  1. So pretty in blue Helen!!! Thanks for playing in The Outlawz Progressive challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it in blue Helen! Thanks so much for entering our Progressive Freebie Challenge at The Outlawz Challenges.
    Cara, The Progressive Freebie Design Team
    My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...