Pages

Sunday 1 January 2023

New Merry Little Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes

 


Most people know that I love to make Christmas cards all year round and I am part of the Design Team for several Christmas challenge blogs!

In the post I'm sharing my Design Team card for the new challenge on the Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog - our challenges are always anything goes.

You can find out more about the challenge and see the cards made by the rest of the Design Team here on the challenge blog.

To make my card I used:

- Snowman With Penguins digi stamp from Pink Gem Designs available here
- patterned papers from Stampin' Up and Dovecraft
- Promarkers
- die from Stampin' Up
- Mossy Meadow cardstock and stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Stamps & Fun = Creativity - snowman and/or stars

2 comments:

  1. So adorably CUTE, love the use of the pretty papers too!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth and Four Seasons!
    Diane POE and FS Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Peace On Earth}
    {Stencil Fun}

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute motive! I like the background paper. Thanks for joining us at S+F=C.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...