Pages

Friday 13 January 2023

New My Time to Craft Challenge - Snowman

 


We're back today on the My Time to Craft Challenge with a new challenge and our theme this time is 'snowman' so we want to see at least one snowman or snowperson on your card!

You can read more about the challenge and see the cards from the rest of the team here on the challenge blog.

To make my card I've used the 'Cocoa Snowman' digi stamp from Last Minute Manda - you can find him here on the shop website.

I also used:

- Promarkers
- patterned papers from Stampin' Up
- stitched die from Stampin' Up
- sentiment stamp from Little Claire Designs
- snowflake punch
- Card Candi from Craftwork Cards

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Little Red Wagon - baby it's cold outside

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card. I love the papers you've chosen, they create a wonderful contrast with the layer of the snowman. Hugs, María.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've created a very cheerful wintery Christmas card, Helen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very cute card. Thank you for sharing with us at Passion for Markers. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun Christmas card Helen. The snowman is so cute and your colouring is perfect. Loving your paper choices. Thanks for joining us at Passion for Markers this week and good luck in the prize draw. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is such a happy looking snowman!

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...