Pages

Wednesday 4 January 2023

New Paper Funday Challenge - Anything Goes/Starry Night

 


We're back today on The Paper Funday Challenge with a brand new challenge and this time it's anything goes with the optional twist of 'starry night'.

For more details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

And here's my second DT card:


Our sponsor for the challenge this month is:


To make my DT card I used:

- Pine Trees pre-coloured images from Fred She Said Designs available here
- patterned papers from Simply Creative and Stampin' Up
- stamped sentiments from Little Claire Designs and Stampin' Up
- paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my cards in the following challenges:

Love to Craft Challenge - anything goes
613 Avenue Create - anything goes/winter

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful image and sentiment Helen, Thanks for a wonderul project for The Paper Funday Challenge!
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...