Pages

Friday 6 January 2023

New My Time to Craft Christmas Challenge - Use Your Favourite Technique

 


We're back today with the first challenge of the new year on the My Time to Craft Christmas Challenge Blog.  For today's new challenge we're asking you to use your favourite technique.

For more details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

My favourite technique is using digi stamps (or sometimes 'real' stamps) and then colouring with my Promarkers and using patterned papers.  I've used three different papers on this card.

To make my card I used:

- Jingle All the Way stamps from Kate Hadfield Designs available here
- Promarkers
- patterned papers from Stampin' Up and The Works
- stitched die from Stampin' Up
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...