Pages

Sunday 15 January 2023

New Papercraft Challenges Challenge - Anything Goes

 


Today I'm excited to be sharing my first DT card for the Papercraft Challenges Blog!


Today's new challenge is 'anything goes' and there's a prize to be won too:


For more details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my card I used:

- Adorable Owls stamp set from Stampin' Up
- Promarkers
- circle dies
- paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

NBUS Challenge - this is the first card I've made with the Adorable Owls stamp set
The Sisterhood of Crafters - something new (my stamp set)
Make My Monday Challenge - something new (my stamp set)

3 comments:

  1. Your whole card is what's cute, Helen! Your coloring is perfect and I love the plaid background! Congratulations on the DT appointment ~ I'm sure they are thrilled to have you! Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorably CUTE card!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at The Sisterhood!
    Diane TSH DT
    {Nellies Nest}
    {The Sisterhood}
    {Stencil Fun}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Thank you for sharing with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...