Pages

Saturday 28 January 2023

GDT Card for Conie Fong - Bella Benji Fairy Bundle

 


Have you seen the super cute new releases from Conie Fong?

Today I'm sharing a card made with one of them the 'Bella Benji Fairy Bundle'.  There are two images in the bundle and I'll be sharing a card using the second image tomorrow.

You can find the Bundle here in the Etsy shop.

To make my card I also used:

- Promarkers
- scalloped stitched die from Stampin' Up
- Card Candi from Craftwork Cards
- paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:


Seize the Birthday - anything goes
Little Red Wagon - happy, happy birthday
Passion for Markers - for a child

5 comments:

  1. I love it just as any little girl would, pretty and cuddly. Thanks for joining Passion for markers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautuiful card, perfect for my challenge. Thanks for sharing at PFM
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another super card Helen. The bear image is so cute and your colouring is perfect. What a gorgeous card Helen. The LOTV image is so sweet and your colouring is perfect. Love your layout and pretty papers. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card! Such a sweet bear and I'm loving all the pink. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable card! Great colours and colouring. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...