Pages

Sunday 1 January 2023

New AAA Birthday Challenge - Anything Birthday Goes

 

I'm back today with my first DT card of the New Year for the AAA Birthday Challenge:


We've reached Game 45 which runs from today to 31 January and our theme is 'anything birthday goes' - a nice easy one that everyone can join in with.

If you'd like to know more about the challenge and see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

I'm also showcasing one of the images from the very cute 'Birthday Owls' digi stamp set by Pink Gem Designs:


The set comes with both colour and black outline images plus the sentiment which I've used on my card.

You can find the set here in the Etsy shop.

I also used:

- Promarkers
- patterned papers from Craft Creations
- stitched dies from Stampin' Up
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Critter Crazy Challenges - anything goes

4 comments:

  1. that's so funny, I do love a punny sentiment, great card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card Helen. Love the colour combo and layers.Your owl is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really nice! Cute image, too

    Thanks for playing along with our Challenge at Critter Crazy and good luck!

    Hugs and please come back soon!
    Doris
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
    *Owner*Critter Crazy Challenges
    *DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...