Pages

Sunday 1 January 2023

New Christmas Crafts All Year Round Challenge - One Partridge in a Pear Tree (One of Something or a Tree)

 


It's time for the first challenge of the new year on the Christmas Crafts All Year Round Challenge Blog and this year we're taking you through the 12 Days of Christmas!

So for this month it's 'one partridge in a pear tree' - we want to see one of something or a tree on your project.

For more details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

I used an older Stampin' Up kit to make my card - it was the 'Tag Buffet' kit and from the kit I took the two tags plus the tree.

The patterned paper is also from Stampin' Up and the gold sentiment is a sticker from Hobbycraft.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...