Pages

Friday 20 January 2023

New SheepSki Designs Facebook Challenge - Anything Goes/Make It Cute

 


We've got a new challenge today in the SheepSki Designs Facebook Group and this time it's anything goes with the optional twist of 'make it cute' and remember you must use a SheepSki Designs image.

For all the details and to link up your cards, head over to the Facebook Group here and look for Challenge 80.

To make my card I used:

- Big Heart digi stamp from SheepSki Designs available here
- Promarkers
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up and Craft Creations
- stitched die from Stampin' Up
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Time Out Challenges - inspired by words


Crafty Catz Challenge - anything goes

4 comments:

  1. Love your sweet bear holding a big puffy heart, Helen. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card. Cute image and so glad you shared over at Crafty Catz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card!!! Thanks so much for participating in my IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your teddy bear is the cutest! Beautiful use of designer paper too.Thank you for joining us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...