Pages

Sunday 1 January 2023

New Crafty Friends Challenge - New Beginnings

 


We're back today on the Crafty Friends Challenge Blog with a new challenge and this time our theme is:


For more details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

I have made a new baby card using a very cute digi stamp set from Last Minute Manda called 'Baby Edward':


You can find the set here in the Last Minute Manda shop.

To make my card I also used:

- Promarkers
- stitched scalloped die from Stampin' Up
- stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

1 comment:

  1. You've made a cute baby card... Happy New Year Helen and hope you have a good January until our next challenge.
    Crafty Hugs, Diane Louise x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...