Pages

Sunday 1 January 2023

New All Dressed Up Facebook Challenge - Make It Cute

 


We're back today with our first challenge of the year in the All Dressed Up Facebook Group and we'd like you to 'make it cute'.  Easy to do when you look at all the super cute images in Wendy's All Dressed Up Stamps store!

Remember to enter the challenge you must use an All Dressed Up image and follow our theme.  All the details and to see the inspiration from the rest of the team, head over to the Facebook Group here.

To make my card I used:

- Little Treasure digi stamp from All Dressed Up Stamps available here
- Promarkers
- stitched die from Stampin' Up
- patterned paper from Darice
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Creations in Pink - anything goes
The Creative Crafters - anything goes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...