Pages

Monday 2 January 2023

New Inspiration Station Challenge

 


We're back today with our first challenge of the year on the Inspiration Station Challenge Blog.

Here is the inspiration photo for this challenge:


The idea behind the challenge is that you make something inspired by the picture AND tell us how you were inspired.

I look at the picture and decided the cat was at home, inside in the warm.  So I used digi stamps from Kate Hadfield Designs to create a little scene of a cat feeling at home complete with his own sign and fishbowl!

To read more about the challenge and see the projects created by the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

The set I used from Kate Hadfield Designs is called 'Here Kitty Kitty':


I used the outline version which is available here because I wanted to colour the images.  The pre-coloured version is available here or you can get both together as a bundle here.

To make my card I also used:

- Promarkers
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- stitched scalloped die from Stampin' Up
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Love to Scrap Challenge - anything goes
Crafty Animals Challenge - anything goes

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful images and great take on the inspiration photo Helen! Thanks so much for always creating such great inspiration for The Inspiration Station Challenge!
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never used "digi-stamps", but you make them look easy! I love this kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. its so cute card!
    Thank you for playing at SUYP/Cats only challenge
    Hope to see you again! Good luck!
    Fiki Bad Kitty's Craft Room 🐱

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...