Pages

Friday 6 January 2023

New Most Magical Time of the Year Challenge - Anything Goes

 


We're back today on the Most Magical Time of the Year Challenge Blog with a new challenge and this month it's an anything goes theme - we want you to show us your Christmas or Halloween cards.

Head over to the challenge blog here for more details.

We don't have a sponsor so the Design Team have used their own stash to make their cards.

To make my card I used:

- Reindeer Flight School from Last Minute Manda available here
- Promarkers
- stitched scalloped die from Stampin' Up
- paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Critter Crazy Challenges - anything goes

1 comment:

  1. I like the way you used your image on the slimline folded base and of course the Last Minute Manda image is so cute! Thanks for joining us at Critter Crazy Challenge Blog. Best of luck! Pam, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...