Pages

Thursday 12 January 2023

New Cardz 4 Galz Challenge - CAS (Clean and Simple)

 


We're back today on the Cardz 4 Galz Challenge Blog with a new challenge and this time it's my choice of theme - clean and simple.

For all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my card I used the Art Gallery stamp set from Stampin' Up with Gorgeous Grape and Mossy Meadow ink pads.

It's hard to see on the photo but to finish off, I embossed lines round the edge of the stamped panel with the scoring blade from my paper trimmer.

Here's another view of my card:


I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Double D Challenges - anything birthday
    Stampin' Up Only Challenge - designer's choice

7 comments:

  1. Beautifully done Helen and in my favorite color lol. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support!

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful!! I love the clean lines and colors! Definitely a WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty flower and it looks as if it's water coloured. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous simple card. It's stunning

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous CAS design, Helen! I love that you went with bold, bright purple for the flower color. Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautifully classic card, Helen. I'm so happy you participated with us at SUOChallenges.com. Please join us for our black and white challenge today!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...