Pages

Sunday 22 January 2023

Another Busy Owl from Pink Gem Designs

 


Today I'm sharing another card made with the 'Busy Owls' digi stamp set from Pink Gem Designs:


I used the outline version but the set is also available here pre-coloured for even quicker card making!

I kept this one very simple with a pink and kraft colour scheme and added a sentiment to finish it.

I used:

- Busy Owls digi stamp set from Pink Gem Designs available here
- Promarkers
- stamped sentiment from Clearly Besotted Designs
- circle dies from Memory Box
- paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Passion for Markers - going dotty
Crafty Calendar Challenge - add a sentiment



5 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card Helen. The owl image is adorable and your colouring is perfect. Loving the pink dotty paper. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet and simple card, Helen. Pretty pink and kraft colour combo and cute owl image too...
    Thanks for playing along with my challenge this week at Passion for Markers, Lisa. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card. Thank you for sharing with us at Passion for Markers. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Helen!
    I love your card. The design is awesome. Thank you so much for joining us at Stamps + Fun = CREATIVITY Challenge this time. Hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs, Natasha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, I love the colour combo. Thanks for joining in our challenge over at Crafty Calendar.
    Hugs
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...