Pages

Sunday 1 January 2023

New Birthstone Challenge - Anything Goes With Garnet and Amethyst Colours

 


This is my DT card for the brand new Birthstone Challenges Blog


Each challenge will have two featured birthstone colours and you must use at least one of these colours as your main colour or both if you want to.

To read more about the challenge, have a look here on the challenge blog.

Here are the colours for today's new challenge:


You can read more about the challenge and see the cards from the rest of the team here on the challenge blog.

To make my card I used:

- Pierced Blooms dies from Stampin' Up
- cardstock from my stash
- sentiment stamp from 'Biggest Wish' stamp set from Stampin' Up
- stitched scalloped die from Stampin' Up

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Pearly Sparkles Challenges - no designer paper

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and love the rich coloured flowers
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super:)Thanks for playing with us at The Creative Crafters:)Ines DT
    http://inka-mojmalyswiat.blogspot.com/
    https://creativecrafterschallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun, vibrant card. Thanks for joining our Pearly Sparkles Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the mix of Garnet & Amethyst!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This a such a bold thank you card. I love this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...