Pages

Wednesday 25 January 2023

New I Love Promarkers Challenge - Soft Pastel Shades

 


There's a new challenge today on the I Love Promarkers Challenge and this time we'd like you to use soft pastel colours.

Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team.

Our sponsor for this challenge is the wonderful:


To make my card I used:

- Basket of Flowers digi stamp from Hetty Clare Art available here
- Promarkers
- patterned papers from Stampin' Up
- stamped birthday sentiment from Stampin' Up
- stitched scalloped die from Stampin' Up
- paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Passion for Markers - for a child

Seize the Birthday - anything goes birthday
As You Like It Challenge - favourite reason to send a card - I love to send birthday cards as I know how good it feels to receive lots of cards and remember that people thought of you

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful paper choices Helen. I love the colours you chose for her pretty outfit, and your card design is fabulous. Thanks for sharing this with us at Passion for Markers!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, perfect for my challenge. Thank you for sharing at PFM
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card Helen. The image is so cute and your colouring is perfect. Love the pretty papers too. Thank for joining us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...