Pages

Sunday 15 January 2023

New Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

 


A brand new challenge blog has launched today:


The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge is all about flowers and each month we will have a mood board to inspire you.

And here is the mood board for our first challenge:


To find out more about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge here.

To make my card I used:

- Snowdrop Corners stamp set from Clearly Besotted Stamps
- Promarkers
- patterned paper from Prima
- paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

ABC Christmas Challenge - A is for anything Christmas
The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge - anything Christmas goes

7 comments:

  1. Beautifully done Helen (teamie lol). Love the image and how you have showcased it!
    PS ... thanks for sharing it with us over on our Peace on Earth Challenge blog ... good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely lovely card, Helen! I am looking forward to all the DT work coming up this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helen, what a darling little teddy nestled beneath your sweet flowers! A great way of showcasing the colors and cuteness of both your image and the kick-off for the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge!
    Crafting Smiles,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card!

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Helen, I love the snowdrops myself! I think our new challenge blog will be a big hit!! Thanks too for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous snowdrops Helen! Thanks for joining us at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge! Hope we'll see you again soon,
    Hugs, Kate (Cards a la Kate)!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable card! I love those flowers and blue and brown colors. Thank you for sharing and playing along with ABC Christmas Challenge ~ Wendy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...