Pages

Tuesday 10 January 2023

New Ally's Angels Challenge - Anything Goes

 


There's a new 'anything goes' challenge today on the Ally's Angels Challenge Blog - for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my DT card I've used the 'Here Kitty Kitty' set from Kate Hadfield Designs again:


This is the pre-coloured version available here.

I used the outline version because I wanted to colour the image I used.  You can get both the colour and outline versions together as a bundle here.

To make my card I also used:

- Promarkers
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- stitched die from Stampin' Up
- sentiment stamp from Stampin' Up
- paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

The Corrosive Challenge - anything goes
SUYP Challenge - furrything goes
Creative Knockouts - anything goes

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...