Pages

Wednesday 11 January 2023

New I Love Promarkers Challenge - Favourite Colours

 


We're back today with our first challenge of the new year on the I Love Promarkers Challenge Blog.

Today we're asking you to use your favourite colours - you can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor for this challenge is the wonderful:


My favourite colours are pink and green.

To make my card I used:

- Lilly Jug digi stamp from SheepSki Designs available here
- Promarkers
- stitched die from Stampin' Up
- embossing folder from Stampin' Up
- card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafty Catz Challenge - anything goes
Pearly Sparkles - no designer paper

3 comments:

  1. I agree that pink and green are a nice combination! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and beautifully coloured image.Thank you for joining us at Pearly Sparkles
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Helen!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Can You Handle The Pressure!
    Diane CYHTP Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Can You Handle The Pressure}
    {Stencil Fun}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...