Pages

Sunday 15 October 2023

New Sparkles Monthly Challenge - Things That Go Bump in the Night!

 


We're back today with a new challenge on the Sparkles Monthly Challenge Blog:


This month our theme is 'things that bump in the night' and I decided to think outside the box when I made my card!   Santa travels at night and on my card he's stuck in the chimney and likely to land with a bump!

For more details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my card I used this great set from Kate Hadfield Designs:


It's called 'Cookies for Santa' from Kate Hadfield Designs and is available here as digital stamps, here are pre-coloured images and here as a bundle containing both of these.

I also used:

- Promarkers
- stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- die from Lawn Fawn
- paper from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Sweet Stampin' Challenge - gingham/tartan/plaid
Crafty Catz Challenge - anything goes

3 comments:

  1. Fun Christmas card. Great image and so glad you shared over at Crafty Catz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, that is so cute Helen. Love the plaid! Thanks for sharing your gorgeous card with us at Sweet Stampin' for our Gingham/Tartan/Plaid Challenge. Hugs, Wends xoxo Sweet Stampin' DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Helen and thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...